Andy's Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Andy's Forgotten Realms

Board for my Pathfinder game in Kaohsiung!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The DM
Admin
The DM

Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011) Empty
PostSubject: Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011)   Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 pm

For overcoming the guards and crushing the web team's assault you gain 10,400 experience points!

Treasure:
2 sentry 3's each had: +1 chain shirt, masterwork shortsword, +1 composite longbow (+2 str bonus), cloak of elvenkind, 1 dose of drow poison
3 sentry 1 each had: +1 breastplate, +1 spiked heavy steel shield, +1 rapier, masterwork dagger, masterwork hand crossbow, 20 bolts, cloak of resistance+1, potion of spider climb, potion of cure light wounds, potion of jump
3 sentry 2 each had: +1 Breastplate, +1 glaive, MW shortsword, light crossbow, 20 bolts, potion of bull's strength
1 spellguard wizard (1 fell down!): Rapier, hand crossbow, 20 bolts, wand of lightning bolt (25 charges), arcane scrolls of ray of enfeeblement, spider climb, 250gp of diamond dust, gold ring worth 20 gp
1 noble officer: +1 Mithril full plate, +1 Greatsword, slippers of spider climbing, cloak of resistance+1, MW hand crossbow, 20 bolts, 2 doses of drow poison, iron key

Back to top Go down
https://satansgame2.666forum.com
D'yb D'anzig

D'yb D'anzig

PostSubject: Re: Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011)   Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 pm

That was a crazy double encounter, lots of fun when we weren't getting so frustrated and tired at the end. The level 20 fight(s) should be a lot of fun, but I look forward to getting back to this campaign. Loved casting all those spells and controlling 5 characters of my own.

We've gotta come up with some tactics to prevent those cowardly Drow from running off and getting small armies to back them up!
Back to top Go down
Deadeye

Deadeye

PostSubject: Re: Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011)   Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:32 pm

I Agree. Probably I should attempt to take care of
runners. I have some "sticky" bolts for walkers but
poison or dispel bolts would be better for flyers or
levitators. Unfortunately things like hold person are
difficult since they have the SR thing.

I need to collect as many drow poisons as possible and
create a couple clips of them ready to go, I'm pretty
sure they're not immune to their own poison but need
to check with my knowledge first.

Weren't we supposed to approach with stealth/subterfuge
anyways?
I'm not sure how that was/is possible, but we can still
try. I think some augury might be appropriate to help
us out here.

Back to top Go down
The DM
Admin
The DM

PostSubject: Re: Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011)   Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 pm

as far as drow poisons go, they are definitely not immune, in fact they principally use the poison on other drow, although some drow may have resistances to it (see the spider-kissers racial trait), and of course undead are immune

not to be a jerk but, you did drop an invisible duergar into the room full of drow guards and proceed to unload crossbow bolts into them when they yelled "stop!"

I'm sympathetic to auguries and inquiries!
Back to top Go down
https://satansgame2.666forum.com
D'yb D'anzig

D'yb D'anzig

PostSubject: Re: Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011)   Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Drow being the racist fucks they are makes it hard for us to believably talk our way out of fighting so far, I think. Especially since we're not the most charismatic bunch...

Also, because we've killed a lot of them, I don't see them being very friendly with us in the forseeable future.

I guess it's a good thing that nobody has gotten a good luck at us and lived to tell the tale?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011)   Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011) Empty

Back to top Go down

Szith Morcane - The Chasm (December 18th, 2011)
Page 1 of 1